Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Episode 2 - The Gang's All Here!

Finally (ok, so it's only the second episode) we've got everyone together in one podcast! I think the audio quality is much better as well, and my editing has improved.

In this podcast we introduce the Cs and have a spinning interlude with Cathy and Ariel. We also talk about our knitting and fiber-related goals and a bit about our stashes.

Links:

Sophie Bag

Jaywalker

The Happy Hooker

Crochet Fan Bookmark

Blue Kitty Designs

Skull Wrist Warmers

Eiffel

Luna Moth shawl

Stariel's list of sock yarns

Yarn Pirate

Crisscross Sock by Amanda

You can get this episode here: fibercult.libsyn.com

Although we're not searchable on iTunes yet, you can still subscribe - there are instructions in the bottom of the previous post. iTunes submissions are down and I'm not sure when they'll be up again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remembered to subscribe this time! I have a feature request. Could you list the topics at the beginning of the podcast so I know what's coming up? Thankeethankee.

p.s. You're never roping me into that spinning thing.

Katie said...

Thanks for the link (Blue Kitty Designs)! I'm so glad Cassandra likes the drawstring bag. I've subscribed at iTunes and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you all!